When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
Whether you are just thinking of selling, or you are ready to go, it is always good to involve a professional real estate agent, as early as possible, in the process – even one or two years ahead of time. You don’t want to spend money on a house that you are leaving, or that won’t bring you a return of your investment. But you might want to spend money in the right places to optimize your sales price.
Call Nelda Patterson, REALTOR today, to schedule a complimentary consultation and market analysis of your property.
Please look through the list of services that I provide to my sellers.
Prior to escrow
- Answer all your questions and concerns.
- Help you prepare your home to sell (repairs, renovation, cleaning, staging etc.).
- Develop a marketing and pricing strategy to offer, your house to the market.
- Create a customized marketing plan for your property.
- Take professional photographs (at least 8 – 20 for the MLS).
- List your home in the Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
- Promote your property on the following websites: www.neldapattersonrealty.com, Big Block Realty, Nelda Patterson’s Sandicor.com and it’s Nationwide Affiliate Websites.
- Advertise your property on Facebook Business Page and LinkedIn.
- Send new listing information to surrounding neighbors.
- Invite surrounding neighbors to a special neighbors open house with refreshments, when applicable (with special attention to health and safety).
- Create a caravan for agents to preview the property.
- Send out pre-listing information to the top agents in my contact base.
- Contact my personal sphere and potential buyers.
- Install a “For Sale” sign, when applicable – Some properties are SOLD quickly and before a listing sign is installed.
- Hold open houses according to your specifications with a lender present to assist potential buyers.
- Install an agent ID capturing lock box, if appropriate Schedule showings with you, unless property is vacant.
- Follow up with every agent after showings.
- Report to you weekly, on the activity and feedback.
- Make sure all potential buyers are prequalified.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the different offers with your agent.
- Negotiate the best possible price based on current market value for you.
- Inform you of different financing options, prospective buyers are using.
When we are in escrow
- If necessary, schedule a third party appraisal.
- Assist you in finding a new home and interim financing, if needed.
- Coordinate all the different inspections with you and the buyer.
- Negotiate any repair and credit requests in your favor.
- Make sure all the timelines are being observed by both seller and buyer.
- Deliver any necessary disclosures to the buyer.
- Arrange for signing and notary for you.
- Make sure the money is in your account after closing.
- Provide you with the necessary closing paperwork for your taxes.
- Send you an additional Settlement Statement in January of the following year for your taxes.
- Make sure you are comfortable in your new home.
- Be there for you when you need a plumber, roofer or anything else.
Oh, by the way®, if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide, please call me with their name and contact number. I’ll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.