Thank you for stopping by. Whether you are looking to purchase your very first home, have been there and done that a few times, or just want to add a new property to your real estate portfolio, you should always make a well informed decisions. To help you do that, I offer the following services to my clients:
Prior to Escrow
- A Buyer’s consultation, which can last anywhere between 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on your questions, concerns, and experience.
- In depth information about the purchasing process, including contract review
- San Diego real estate market information
- Market information on your preferred neighborhoods. Should you not have decided on any neighborhoods yet, we will evaluate your wants and requirements and find neighborhoods that match them as closely as possible.
- Information on crime statistics
- Information on school ratings
- Should you purchase with a mortgage, you will be pre-approved with your lender or with one of our trusted lenders. We will help you find the mortgage that will work the best for you and your goals.
- Immediately inform you of any new listings that fit your profile and arrange for showings.
- Preview properties for you if you prefer, and of course look at homes together, so that I can learn the nuances of your likes and dislikes.
- Find out about issues, pet friendliness etc. as much as possible before we write an offer
- Develop an offer and pricing strategy for the property that you want to purchase
- Review the offer with you and answer all your questions and concerns
- Negotiate at all times for your benefits
- My team and I will open escrow for you with the escrow and title company
- We will deliver the executed contract to the lender of your choice
- Coordinate all inspections with the sellers and their agent
- Accompany you to the inspections and let you know issues that I noticed
- Supply you with a list of service providers for further inspections or for estimates for repairs (plumbers, roofers, contractors etc.)
- Negotiate any credit or repair requests in your favor with the sellers
- Review all disclosure statements with you and get you more detailed information if needed
- Keep track of all the inspection and lending timelines
- Stay in constant contact with you and the lender to assure a smooth transaction
- Help you find a mover and for water and electricity to be turned on
- Inform you of your trash pickup schedule
- Accompany you to the final walk through and make sure all the repairs have been taken care of
- Arrange for signing of the closing documents and the notary
- It will be my honor and pleasure to bring you the keys after recordation
- Check in with you to see that everything is o.k., you received your final documents and possible refund checks
- Help you with referrals whenever you need any work done on your property
- Keep you updated on the property values of your neighborhood
- Send you a copy of your HUD statement for tax purposes the following January
- Be there for you, your family and friends whenever you need any help with anything
Your transaction should be easy, fun and an exciting event for you. Yes, sometimes there can be roadblocks, but I will do everything possible to prevent them, or get them out of the way for you. Thank you for letting me be part of your purchasing journey.
I am PASSIONATE about what I do! If you know anyone thinking about SELLING, BUYING, RELOCATING IN or OUT OF STATE or CONSIDERING A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE. Please refer them to ME. Referrals are the highest form of compliment and sincerely appreciated.